Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Palin's Clothes

On Sunday I was watching "CBS News Sunday Morning" and the outspoken Nancy Giles did a piece on how we women love shopping for sales. But the piece somehow only talked about Sara Palin's clothes--the $150,000 that the Republican Party spent to dress Governor Palin and her family. Only she didn't talk about the family only Governor Palin. It turns out that the next day on the CBS early show they interviewed the proprietor of the consignment store in Alaska where Governor Palin does most of her shopping. Consignment! That's not sale shopping?

I have absolutely no problem with the Republican party using my $25.00 donation for Governor Palin's wardrobe. She hasn't been around national politics long enough to have amassed a fortune like the majority of the Washington insiders. I wonder where the Obama's got all their clothes?

Nancy Giles manages to come up with pieces every week or so that knock Republicans, whites, conservatives, and Bush in particular in the guise of something else. Apparently CBS approves of this. I don't!

Until next time...Please forward. I welcome all comments.

No comments: