Friday, September 19, 2008

Sarah Palin

Govenor Palin arrived in Orlando by plane two hours ago and was met by her family. The media was shocked that she was not met by any dignitaries and also, that her family was already here and they didn't know about it. Oh! Glory! They didn't have the opportunity to hound her children.

They mentioned that she was coming to The Villages (where I live) on Sunday afternoon to speak. They said that she was having a free day tomorrow, but they didn't know where she and her family would be staying. I'll bet their going to Disney World.

The tickets to her speech are going fast especially since they are free and we all know what that means in The Villages--a stampede. I'm not being snide, I've just been here for a long time and I've seen it all.

Hubby made minestrone for supper tonight. "Yummo!" as Rachel Ray says. I took a video of him on our cruise walking around our tiny cabin and finally showed it to him today . It was a giggle. I was trying to film our cabin (and him) but the space was so tight, everytime he moved the camera jiggled. When I would get dressed, I'd make him leave the cabin so I could move around. It was a squeeze by myself.

I'm dithering as usual, but at least you can delete anytime it gets to be too much for you.

Until next time--

No comments: